The following subpages provide introductory content and resources to support student learning across a broad range of aged care topics.
The following content can be used for:
- Developing pre-placement learning requirements
- Developing learning activities to compliment placement experiences for students while they attend placement
- Participating in continued professional development – for the student and/or the clinical supervisor.
- Quality care in Australian aged care settings
- Palliative Care
- Funding modes and Medical Aids Subsidies