ClinEdAus Website Disclaimer
The ClinEdAus website has been developed as part of a collaboration between Queensland Health and Griffith University. The material on this website is provided in good faith and intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest.
While reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that all copyright permissions have been obtained as required to publish information to this website, neither Queensland Health nor Griffith University warrants that use of any information on the website will not infringe copyright of any person.
All intellectual property in the information and material published on the website is owned by or licensed to Queensland Health. You acquire no interest in the intellectual property. All content in the website, including but not limited to all software, design, brand names, text, photographs, information, sound recordings, images and other material is protected by copyright, trade mark and intellectual property laws in Australia. You must not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the website or any of its components.
All content on or available through the website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied (except any which may be implied by statute and are incapable of exclusion).
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Queensland Health and Griffith University exclude, and make no, representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to:
- the content, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, suitability, safety, security, reliability, or any other aspect of any material and/or information in the website;
- the performance and availability of the website; or
- protection from loss, damage, corruption or degradation of any data or other material as a result of the use of the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Queensland Health and Griffith University exclude all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, loss of profits or revenue, business interruption, loss, damage or corruption of data or failure to realise anticipated savings or benefits or business opportunities) as a result of:
- the use of, reliance on, or action taken as a result of, any information or material in the website for any decision or otherwise;
- accessing, displaying and using the website and/or participating in any activities on the website;
- any interruption, suspension or termination of the website in whole or in part for whatever reason including failure or suspension of public or private telecommunications network;
- the unavailability, unsuitability and non-connectivity of third party sites; or
- any loss, damage, corruption or degradation of any data or other material as a result of the use of the website and or viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your hardware due to your use of the website.
Without limiting the above, neither Queensland Health nor Griffith University warrants that the website, associated information and/or any material available for download is free from malware, defects or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software. Accordingly, Queensland Health and Griffith University exclude to the maximum extent possible, any liability for any loss suffered as a result of any such malware or defects.
The website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties, who are not under the control of Queensland Health or Griffith University. Queensland Health and Griffith University do not approve, endorse, recommend or sponsor these linked sites, their owners or operators, or any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites and mobile applications, unless specifically stated.
Queensland Health and Griffith University, to the maximum extent possible, exclude liability for any loss suffered as a result of use of these third party websites and mobile applications, or reliance on the information contained within. The terms and conditions and privacy policies of those third party websites and mobile applications will apply to your use of those websites and mobile applications.
Collection of Statistical Information via our website
Our internet service provider makes a record of each visit to the web site. When you visit our website, the following information is logged for statistical purposes only:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded by you
- the previous site visited by you
- the type of browser used by you