ClinEdAus was initiated with funding from Health Workforce Australia and the Queensland Department of Health and was launched in December 2014. Maintenance of the ClinEdAus website is possible due to funding from Queensland Health.
Project Steering Committee
The Project Steering Committee has representation from Griffith University and the Allied Health Professions’ Office of Queensland and provides direction and leadership in the ongoing review and update of the ClinEdAus website materials
Content Advisory Group
The ClinEdAus Content Advisory Group provide guidance on the ongoing review and updates of the ClinEdAus website materials.
- Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences
- Allied Health Professions of Australia
- National Allied Health Clinical Educator’s Network
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH)
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia