- Rorke, L (2005) “Clinical Education in Private Practice – creating win-win-win for students, universities and private practitioners” [Discussion paper] Queensland Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Collaborative, Australia.
- Clinical Education Managers of Australia and New Zealand (CEMANZ) committee (2018) Physiotherapy student clinical placements: A guide for private practice providers. Accessed September 2019 from https://australian.physio/sites/default/files/Physiotherapy_student_clinical_placements.pdf
- Occupational Therapy Education Collaborative Queensland (2016) Offering Private Practice Placements. Accessed September 2019 from: https://otpecq.group.uq.edu.au/resources-publications/private-practice-placements/offering-private-practice-placements
- Kauffman, T, Maloney, P and Schoo, A. (2013) Working in Private Practice. In Stagnitti, K., Schoo, A., & Welch, D. (Eds). Clinical and fieldwork placement in the health professions. (2nd edition). Melbourne, Australia: Oxford University Press.
- Ontario Council of University Programs in Rehabilitation Sciences (OCUPRS) Academic Coordinators of Clinical Education/Directors of Clinical Education (2013). Strategies for building clinical placements in private practice. Retrieved from: https://docs.google.com/a/griffith.edu.au/document/d/1bLnxpCojV9hPYjq7pmbqiM7SNvoJK5pIVm94sYQgNpk/edit
Was the information on this page helpful?